9:40 p.m. — Peabody ambulance responded to a car-vs.-cow collision at the intersection of 90th and Indigo roads. The ambulance took a patient to Newton Medical Center.
5:53 p.m. — Hillsboro Fire Department responded to the 400 block of South Jefferson Street for a smoke alarm. It was a cooking problem.
3:48 a.m. — Marion ambulance took a man with cancer who had shooting pain in his head from the 100 block of North Freeborn Street to St. Luke Hospital.
9:21 a.m. — Peabody Fire Department responded to a van on fire in the 700 block of Olive Street.
11:09 a.m. — Peabody Fire Department responded to a fire alarm at Peabody Care Center. It was a false alarm.
2:47 p.m. — Marion ambulance took a man in his 70s who passed out from the 900 block of Denver Street to St. Luke.
11:19 a.m. — Marion ambulance took a severely ill person from the 200 block of North Lincoln Street to St. Luke.
1:25 p.m. — Hillsboro ambulance made a non-emergency transfer from Kansas Heart Hospital to Parkside Homes.
2:50 a.m. — Marion ambulance was called to the 100 block of South Freeborn Street for a man possibly having a heart attack. The call was canceled because the man was already a patient at St. Luke.
4:50 p.m. — Peabody ambulance responded to the 400 block of South Sycamore Street for an unattended death.
6:57 p.m. — Marion ambulance and Florence ambulance responded to a vehicle accident at the intersection of 140th Road and U.S. 77. No transport was made.
6:43 a.m. — Hillsboro ambulance, Goessel first response, and Goessel Fire Department responded to a vehicle fire on 120th Road west of Goessel. A person was trapped in the vehicle. The fire was out by 6:48 a.m. Hillsboro ambulance took the patient to Newton Medical.
12:10 p.m. — Marion ambulance took a man in his 30s having a seizure from the 100 block of East Main Street to St. Luke.
8:07 p.m. — Tampa ambulance took a woman with difficulty breathing from the 100 block of County Road to a hospital — which hospital was unclear in radio transmissions.
9:02 p.m. — Goessel Fire Department responded to a controlled burn that got into a hedgerow.